Tri Sigma’s 2022–25 Executive Council was installed at its 49th National Convention, on June 25, at the Marriott Waterside Hotel in Norfolk, Virginia. More than 400 collegiate and alumnae members were in attendance.
Tri Sigma is pleased to announce the elected leadership for the 2022–25 triennium:
- National President Joyce Newcom O’Daniel, Alpha Chi–Murray State University
- National Treasurer Bonnie Rainey, Alpha Sigma–University of Southern Mississippi
- National Vice President Crystal Jones, Zeta Pi–Virginia Wesleyan University
- National Vice President Kara Miller McCarty, Epsilon Delta–Gannon University
- National Vice President Lauren Moran, Gamma Rho–Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- National Vice President Veronica Atkins Seymour, Eta Omicron–Sam Houston State University
- Ex-Officio, NPC Delegate Linda Manley-Kuitu, Epsilon Rho–Minnesota State University, Mankato
“As Sigmas, we treasure our values of faith, hope, power, wisdom, and love. For the coming triennium, I suggest that we embellish those values by adding the word pride,” said O’Daniel in her Presidential Charge. “I promise to keep these values at the forefront of my service.”
Learn more about these women at trisigma.org/headquarters/executive-council. Tri Sigma is thankful for the dedication and service of alumnae who volunteer to serve in such a great capacity.