The Dunham Women of Character Institute will be held April 7-9, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois, at the Chicago O’Hare Marriott. It is time for your chapter to select a delegate to attend. Not sure who should attend or how to select someone? Consider using the following ideas:
- Ask your chapter delegate from the previous year to talk about her experience at a chapter meeting to encourage attendance.
- Explain the Institute and have freshmen and sophomore members apply to attend. Have them answer the question: Why should you attend the institute as our chapter representative?
- As a chapter, select one of your outstanding new members/freshmen to attend. The new member that is actively involved and shows potential for being an officer someday would be a perfect candidate.
- Remember, this woman will be asked to coordinate the chapter’s CHARACTER COUNTS! Week in October. You may wish to select a woman that is passionate about character and character education.
- Get your CAB involved and have them nominate members to attend.
Registration for the event opens on February 6 and closes March 6. Each chapter has paid for one member to attend as part of your spring bill. Chapters can opt to send additional members by paying an additional $150 per member. Look for an email with the registration link on February 6 or go to trisigma.org for more information.