Something Greek recognizes the importance of a college education and knows the pressures that a higher education can put on a college student, especially someone heavily involved in Greek life. Something Greek, a licensed vendor of Tri Sigma, will award one $1,500 scholarship for education related expenses.
The scholarship eligibility requirements include:
- Be a U.S. citizen and an active sorority or fraternity member.
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited US college or university.
- Be in excellent academic standing with a 3.0 grade point average or higher at the time of application.
- Be actively involved with philanthropy/volunteer activities with your organization
Deadline – All essays are to be submitted by December 15, 2017.
How to Apply:
- Write a 1,000- to 1,500-word essay on the following topic: What does it mean to be a part of Greek life in 2017?
- Submissions can be sent either by email in PDF or Word document or by mail.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 180 Hempstead Turnpike, West Hempstead, NY 11552
- Include a statement of your current academic status, including evidence that you are currently attending a college as set forth under our eligibility requirements. You can submit your most current undergraduate or graduate transcript as evidence. By applying for this scholarship, you give us consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the college or university.
The scholarship will go to any expenses for the 2018 spring semester.
- Essays will be reviewed by Something Greek, its agents and/or representatives. Something Greek awards scholarships at its sole discretion. All decisions are final.
- Something Greek does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures, or practices on the basis of race color, national or ethnic origin, age, sex, handicap, veteran status, or medical condition.