Marriot St. Louis Airport, St Louis MO
January 4 - January 6 , 2019The Prevention Institute is an educational opportunity emphasizing the necessary partnership between members, National Headquarters, volunteers, advisors, and college/university partners to ensure safety for all members. Attendees will develop skills with the goal of empowering members to confront high-risk behaviors but more importantly how to proactively identify risky behaviors and reduce potential harm. Instructions:
- The 2019 Risk Manager and Honor Council Chairman are the only leaders required to attend the Prevention Institute. If the Risk Manager is unable to attend, only the Chapter President or Social Chairman may attend in her place. If the Honor Council Chairman is unable to attend, only another member of Honor Council may attend in her place. No other chapter leaders are permitted to attend as substitutes. If an advisor or additional student wishes to attend, the cost is $260.00 and payment will need to be submitted at checkout.
- You must arrive by 3:00 PM on January 4, 2019 and depart the hotel no earlier than 11:30 AM on January 6, 2019.
- Click "Register Myself" and confirm your contact information by clicking "Edit Registration Information".
- Have your flight information available before continuing.
- Proceed through the questions to complete your registration.
- A quad occupancy room (4 per room) is included in your registration fee. If you prefer a double or single occupancy room, you will need to submit payment at checkout.
- Registration will close on December 3, 2018. No registrations will be accepted after this date.
- A $50 fee will be charged for any changes to a registration.
Submit Your Event To Us!
We want to hear what our sisters are up to, from reunions to chapter celebrations. Click below to submit your event and we will post on the sorority calendar!