We invite each of you to join us on Founders Day by making a gift that is significant and meaningful to you. Here are a few ideas on how to make your Founders Day gift meaningful:
- Give $18.98 on Founders Day to join Lucy’s Legacy Undergraduate Giving Club. If you cannot join Lucy’s Legacy right now, give what you can because every dollar makes an impact. Make your gift online or request Lucy’s Legacy giving envelopes for your chapter’s celebration.
- Empower an alumna you admire by inviting her to your Founders Day event and share how she can make a contribution to the Foundation.
- Honor a Sigma sister who inspires you to change the world by naming her in your online gift. Send her a message or e-Card sharing how she empowers you.
- Give $20 (or a gift that is significant and meaningful to you) on April 20 online or at your chapter’s Founders Day celebration. You can also mail your gift to Tri Sigma Foundation 225 N. Muhlenberg St. Woodstock, VA 22664.
- Empower a Sigma sister to match your Founders Day gift. Call or message a sister who may not be attending a Founders Day event. Share with her why you give to the Tri Sigma Foundation and how her gift can make an impact.
- Honor a Sigma sisters who inspires you to change the world by naming her in your online gift. Consider making an additional honor or memorial gift to recognize her influence or mail her a card sharing how she empowers you.
If you would like more information about Founders Day giving, check out Jennifer Avenel’s message to Sigma sisters.