The health and safety of Tri Sigma’s members, volunteers, employees, and guests is our priority. Tri Sigma headquarters staff and Executive Council are working diligently on chapter preparations in response to the new coronavirus.
We recognize our members may be impacted by the many colleges and universities that are altering the delivery of their classes to online education and have varying degrees of disrupted campus activities.
In response to inquires we are receiving, we have distributed the resources shared below. We will be updating these links as new distributions are released.
Being updated live: Tri Sigma chapter campus closures
Communication distributions from Tri Sigma:
- April 17, 2020 / COVID-19 Update – 2020/2021 RPM Grant Applications
- March 30, 2020 / Update from Tri Sigma Headquarters
- March 24, 2020 / From the Foundation
- March 23, 2020 / Programming update from Tri Sigma
- March 21, 2020 / From the National President
- March 20, 2020 / COB Recruiting
- March 20, 2020 / Chapter guide to recruitment during COVID-19
- March 17, 2020 / Operational directions for Tri Sigma chapters
- March 13, 2020 / Alumnae Update
- March 13, 2020 / Covid-19 Collegiate Update
- March 6, 2020 / Weekly Update: Special Edition
We encourage members to stay aware and informed by reading any information shared by your college/university and monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for details about the coronavirus, how it spreads and what you can do to help protect yourselves and your sisters.
For additional information, please visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Johns Hopkins live map
- CDC Printable Resources
- Covid-19 Checklists
- NPC Coronavirus Resources for Panhellenics
- Covid-19 State Government Overview
- U-Haul is offering 30 days of free storage to college students displaced by coronavirus.
- You can now download over 300,000 books from the New York Public Library for free.
- Study Tips for Online Learners
- Free or Discounted At-Home Workouts
- Calm Your Anxiety in 90 Seconds
- Free At-Home “Work-Ins” Live-Streamed Daily 7 p.m. ET – Planet Fitness
- 450 Free Online Courses
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- Comcast is offering their “Internet Essentials” package for free, which may be helpful to some students taking classes online in a different location where they may not have internet access.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car® is offering College Student Travel Assistance in response to the closing of colleges and universities due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
- Coping and Staying Emotionally Well During COVID-19-related School Closures
- CHPA Member Directory – The Corporate Housing Providers Association is a collection of companies who provide fully furnished short-term and intermediary length accommodations. Members operate widely across the United States and Canada. Use the membership directory to find a trusted partner today who can help provide a safe and comfortable place to stay. If you need assistance using the directory, please contact Director of Membership Nick Estrada, CMP at email@example.com.
Due to the rapidly changing situation, and because we are learning more every day about COVID-19 and how it is transmitted, we will continue to monitor and update resources as needed.