The Tri Sigma Foundation will host its second annual Giving Day on April 19-20, 2021. During our 1 day, 8 hours, and 98 minute campaign, our Giving Day Ambassadors help amplify our mission. From generating excitement, sharing on social media, and inviting your closest Sigma sisters to participate, your time and passion are essential to building a successful Giving Day.
Are you ready to join our ambassador team?
As a Giving Day Ambassador, you will be provided a toolkit and resources to guide you through our campaign. This year, each ambassador will have their own unique link to fundraise. You have the opportunity to set your own fundraising goals and invite your friends to join you in giving back to Tri Sigma. Additionally, you will receive credit for the gifts received through your fundraising page.
You have the power to make our Giving Day a success. Apply to be an ambassador no later than March 1, 2021!
Ambassador responsibilities may include:
- Commit to reviewing the Giving Day toolkit and resources provided to you.
- Share the save the date messages on social media and within your network in March.
- Fundraise with your unique URL from April 14 to 20 to support Giving Day.
- Participate in making phone calls/sending text messages assigned by Foundation staff.
- Engage on social media, including virtual events on April 19 and 20.
- Join the Foundation team in thanking donors after Giving Day.
While you may not be required to do all of the above, these are examples of how your support will help us achieve our Giving Day goals.
Our Foundation team looks forward to partnering with you to make this campaign meaningful. It’s through your time, talents, and treasures that we will impact even more women, children, and families through our cause.