With the fall semester starting, you’re probably focused on recruitment and welcoming new members into your chapter. We talk with our new sisters during their new member education about our zero-tolerance policy on hazing, but how often do we share this message with our campus and Greek community?
National Hazing Prevention Week (“NHPW”) provides the perfect opportunity to highlight your chapter’s anti-hazing efforts. This year, National Hazing Prevention Week is September 18-22. You can find information and resources on Sigma Connect in the Hazing Prevention toolkit! and here.
Looking for a way to get involved on an individual level? Here are some great ways to participate in the week!
- Nationally, Tri Sigma will be posting on the national Instagram account throughout NHPW. Share what your chapter is doing by submitting your photo and information here. You might see your photo on Instagram!
- Join the Twibbon campaign.
- Add a Facebook profile photo frame to your profile photo.
- Participate in the Prevention Webinar.
- Use #WOCDontHaze during the week to spread empowering anti-hazing messages.