Our Extension Philosophy
- Alpha Delta - Drexel University - Philadelphia, PA (installed April 2012)
- Theta Epsilon - University of Nevada - Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV (installed November 2013)
- Beta Beta - Missouri State University - Springfield, MO (installed November 2013)
- Epsilon Gamma - Grand Valley State University - Allendale, MI (installed January 2014)
- Theta Zeta - Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, OH (installed November 2014)
- Delta Eta - University of Southern Indiana - Evansville, IN (installed January 2015)
- Alpha Gamma - Fort Hays State University - Hays, KS (installed April 2015)
Our Upcoming Colonization Efforts
We’re thrilled to be partnered with some stellar fraternity and sorority communities as we look “Ever Forward” to the future. Where is Tri Sigma starting a colony?
Fall 2015 - We are excited to expand our Sisterhood at Old Dominion University in Fall 2015. ODU is located in the City of Norfolk in the metropolitan Hampton Roads region of coastal Virginia, is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement. Tri Sigma will also colonize at Oakland University in fall 2015. Oakland University is a world-class academic institution located on 1,443 acres of wooded hills and meadows in Rochester, Mich. A vibrant academic community, Oakland University currently enrolls more than 20,000 students, boasts nearly 100,000 alumni, and delivers more than 260 degree and certificate programs.
- Spring 2016 - We will be working to redevelop the Delta Chi Chapter of Sigma Sigma Sigma at the University of Virginia. The University of Virginia is distinctive among institutions of higher education. Founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819, the University sustains the ideal of developing, through education, leaders who are well-prepared to help shape the future of the nation and the world.
- Fall 2016 - We are thrilled to announce we'll be redeveloping at University of Massachusetts Amherst. This is the home of our Gamma Iota chapter. As the flagship campus of America’s education state, the University of Massachusetts Amherst is the leader of the public higher education system of the Commonwealth, making a profound, transformative impact to the common good. Founded in 1863, UMass Amherst is the largest public research university in New England, distinguished by the excellence and breadth of our academic, research and community outreach programs.