Our Extension Philosophy
- Theta Gamma - McKendree University – McKendree, IL (installed May 2011)
- Theta Delta - Lindenwood University - St. Charles, MO (installed February 2012)
- Alpha Delta - Drexel University - Philadelphia, PA (installed April 2012)
- Theta Epsilon - University of Nevada - Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV (installed November 2013)
- Beta Beta - Missouri State University - Springfield, MO (installed November 2013)
- Epsilon Gamma - Grand Valley State University - Allendale, MI (installed January 2014)
Our Upcoming Colonization Efforts
We’re thrilled to be partnered with some stellar fraternity and sorority communities as we look “Ever Forward” to the future. Where is Tri Sigma starting a colony?
Fall 2014 -
The University of Southern Indiana’s vision is a simple but powerful one: Shaping the future through learning and innovation. This was home to Tri Sigma’s Delta Eta chapter from 1972-1986 and we are thrilled to be “back home again in Indiana” fall 2014. We are excited to begin a partnership with Case Western Reserve University also in fall 2014. Case is an urban campus located about 5 miles east of downtown Cleveland in a cultural district. Case Western Reserve University improves people's lives through preeminent research, education and creative endeavor.
- We will recolonize our Alpha Gamma chapter at Fort Hays State University in spring 2015. Our Alpha Gamma chapter had a wonderful history at Fort Hays. We are eager to engage with our amazing alumnae and build upon the university’s strong campus community with a sisterhood focused on friendship, character and conduct. We look forward to being ‘Forward Thinking. World Ready.’ alongside this community.
- Fall 2015 - We are excited to expand our Sisterhood at Old Dominion University in Fall 2015. ODU is located in the City of Norfolk in the metropolitan Hampton Roads region of coastal Virginia, is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement. Tri Sigma will also colonize at Oakland University in fall 2015. Oakland University is a world-class academic institution located on 1,443 acres of wooded hills and meadows in Rochester, Mich. A vibrant academic community, Oakland University currently enrolls more than 20,000 students, boasts nearly 100,000 alumni, and delivers more than 260 degree and certificate programs.