Our Extension Philosophy
- Eta Chi – University of Missouri, Columbia, MO (installed January 2009)
- Eta Psi – St. John’s University, Staten Island, NY (installed April 2010)
- Theta Alpha – High Point University, High Point, NC (installed April 2010)
- Theta Beta - University of Michigan-Flint, Flint, MI (installed November 2010)
- Theta Gamma - McKendree University – McKendree, IL (installed May 2011)
- Theta Delta - Lindenwood University, St. Charles, MO (installed February 2012)
- Alpha Delta - Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA (installed April 2012)
Our Upcoming Colonization Efforts
We’re thrilled to be partnered with some stellar fraternity and sorority communities as we look “Ever Forward” to the future. Where is Tri Sigma starting a colony?
- Fall 2012 - The Tri Sigma experience at UNLV has been focused on the Essential Sigma member development program, designed to create a values-centered environment that nurtures women and provides them with the tools they need to succeed in all aspects of life. Personal empowerment, purposeful philanthropic and community service, meaningful sisterhood experiences, and an environment rooted in our tradition of human dignity are hallmarks of every Tri Sigma chapter. We share UNLV's commitment to a values-focused experience for all members of the fraternity and sorority community, and we are proud to return to this vibrant, dynamic campus.
Fall 2013 -
Tri Sigma once called Missouri State home to our Beta Beta
chapter from 1945-2008. We are thrilled
to return fall 2013. Missouri State University is a public, comprehensive
metropolitan system with a statewide mission in public
affairs, whose purpose is to develop educated persons. The University's
identity is distinguished by its public affairs mission, which entails a
campus-wide commitment to foster expertise and responsibility in ethical
leadership, cultural competence and community engagement. We are also thrilled that our Epsilon Gamma chapter is
returning to Grand Valley State University fall 2013. Grand Valley State
University is known for its innovative partnerships and initiatives that promote
the physical health and the intellectual, social, environmental, economic, and
cultural advancement of West Michigan, and ultimately, the advancement of the
state, nation, and world.
Spring 2014 -
Tri Sigma will be recolonizing its Delta Phi chapter in
spring 2014. The mission of Kansas State University is to
foster excellent teaching, research, and service that develop a highly skilled
and educated citizenry necessary to advancing the well-being of Kansas, the
nation, and the international community. The university embraces diversity,
encourages engagement and is committed to the discovery of knowledge, the education of undergraduate and graduate students, and improvement in the
quality of life and standard of living of those we serve.
Fall 2014 -
The University of Southern Indiana’s vision is a simple but powerful one: Shaping the future through learning and innovation. This was home to Tri Sigma’s Delta Eta chapter from 1972-1986 and we are thrilled to be “back home again in Indiana” fall 2014. We are excited to expand our Sisterhood in Arkansas in fall 2014. UA Fort Smith prepares students to succeed in an ever-changing global world while advancing economic development and quality of place. The university has a focus on teaching and learning, and they offer multifaceted academic and technical educational opportunities.
- Fall 2017 - Old Dominion University, located in the City of Norfolk in the metropolitan Hampton Roads region of coastal Virginia, is a dynamic public research institution that serves its students and enriches the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation and the world through rigorous academic programs, strategic partnerships, and active civic engagement. Tri Sigma will colonize at ODU in fall 2017.