How You Can Help
Tri Sigma can still be best defined by three
essential words, which are the foundation of our sorority -- friendship,
character and conduct. Our members strive daily to promote a perpetual bond of
friendship, develop strong womanly character, and inspire high standards of
ethical conduct. As an organization, we strive to do the same as we develop
award-winning and innovative programming for our members and encourage a lifetime
commitment to our sisterhood and values.
We hope that you are asking, "What is a colony? How does starting a new chapter work?" A colony is a newly formed group of a well-established national Greek organization that has been invited to be a part of the campus and Greek community. A team of National staff and volunteers, alumnae and collegians from our other chapters in the area will participate in Open House Socials so we can have the opportunity to meet potential new members.
Tri Sigma Members - How can you help?
- Submit a for women on campus
- Email us ( email@example.com ) if you know alumnae in the area who could assist with a seminar or professional training sessions, assist with recruitment efforts, or might be a great advisor.
- Serve on the
Fraternity/Sorority Community - How can you help?
1. Join “Team Sigma!” These high profile students will serve as our primary advocates on each campus where we are currently expanding. They will serve as some of our most powerful connectors and cheerleaders as we work to recruit women of friendship, character and conduct.
2. Refer women to our GIN Systems application on Facebook! Simply going to www.jointrisigma.com should get them signed up to learn more about our process.
3. Wear our buttons, t-shirts, use our pens, and carry our water bottles! We love seeing friends carry Tri Sigma goodies, and it sends a clear message of support.